Apartment Building 3D Rendering Architectural Design
We are in process of remodeling a 10 unit apartment building (about 6,000 sq ft). The frame structure will need to remain the same (limited changes are allowed to the outside structure due to zoning restrictions). The scope of the first phase of the project is to:
1) change siding, using 4x8 smooth hardie panels with metal flashings.
2) Use use smooth cedar siding in areas to give better design look (such as: between windows and inside the porches)
3) Add cap roof to expand and add perception of strength to the roof. It will also hold several recessed lights along the length of the building
4) remodel stairscase/porches using hardie panels walls.
1) measurements of the front sides of the apartment building
2) photos of the apartment (1,2,3)
3) Examples of siding (1,2,3,4)
4) example of rood cap (hardie panels, cedar and lights)
5) example of porch staircase (hardie wall panels)
We have more similar projects in the pipeline, so this will be a test run.