Wordpress Landing Pages A/B Testing Job
I am looking for some support to achieve the following:
- Install and configure Wordpress
- Install,configure and customize Premium Wordpress Theme.
- Search, Edit and upload images to be used for the website (Photoshop
- Create & Configure relevant tracking plugins (adWords)
- Assist in A/B testing
- Create landing pages for each sales funnel (again Wordpress)
These are the rough specs
- You will cure from inception to finish the installation & deployment
of a retail ecommerce website. Wordpress is the theme of choice.
- There will be a main website plus landing page(s) to be: installed,
configured, maintained, updated, tweaked as needed.
- Take stock images and apply them to the website as needed
- Create form and configure other tools as needed (mostly
MailChimp/Aweber in the form of Wordpress Plugins)
Initially you may be asked to only deliver landing pages and tweak them till the needed conversion rates are reached. Full website may come in later on (or not at all). You will be involved in setting up Google Analytics + Adwords campaigns if needed.
- Able to communicate fluently
- Able to PROACTIVELY provide suggestions & improvements
- Vast experience in A/B testing pages till they reach desired targets
- Vast knowledge in setting up & configuring Wordpress, Wordpress
themes, Wordpress Plugins
- Provide valid and timely inputs in all phases of the process
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be able to communicate issues and status updates in a timely and
The job is well suited to either agencies with personnel able to fill in the required specs or multi-disciplinarian web designers familiar with Wordpress & Photo editing (photoshop or similar).