Academic Writing and IT Articles
An IT professional who is seeking an experienced Academic writer or Professional Journalist with a proven track record of publishing IT/Technical/Management papers in ranked journals, newspapers, and trade magazines.
The IT Professional is a student and is struggling for getting published in English Language professional journals, magazine, and newspapers.
The project would require creation of the articles and assistance with publication.
Please see below for details:
* If these are professional and academic papers (6 to 7 pages each single space including references) then the project is for 5 Technical Papers.
* If these are articles (1 to 2 Pages each) then the project is for 15 Articles.
* Another option is to that someone willing to co-author a paper, or is already authoring a paper / papers and includes a co-author.
A combination of the above two is also acceptable. Please note that all articles will be in ENGLISH to be published in ENGLISH journals.
* Clear list how many articles and Technical Papers are part of your bid.
* Please mention the typical length of the article, a sample of work would greatly help.
* Please clearly list as part of your bid the names of the journals and magazine that you have been published in.
* Provide a list of Journals and Magazines that you would get the articles published in. During the course of the project there would be some flexibility on this.
* Please mention the countries where you will get them published i.e. India, Philippines, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or etc.
1). Information Technology (IT) in general. Subjects of interests cloud computing, high volume data management, datacenters, erp systems, and data security.
2). Business Management and IT Management
There are some topic ideas available that will be shared with the winning bidder. Please make sure that you fully understand the project.
1. The project is for articles and academic papers in any combination as long as it total to a 30,000 word count
2. Each deliverable is stand alone and upon acceptance will be considered final and payment will be released accordingly.
3. Either party reserves the right to cancel the project at the successful completion of a milestone without penalty or claim to any dues additional to the amount applicable to the unpaid successful completed deliverable.
4. Deliverable will be considered complete once it has been reviewed by the client and no changes are requested.
5. All deliverable must meet the minimum quality criteria stated in the proposal and correspondence on eLance
6. Service Provider agrees that upon receipt of payment from Buyer, any and all Work Product will be the sole and exclusive property of Buyer
7. All work must be genuine and original.