Jewelery Accounts Receivables
Stable, growing training company seeking an experienced Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable professional to work from their home office. The right person will be smart, reliable, hardworking, a great communicator, and have wonderful follow-through. We are a friendly, ethical, and warm company and look forward to a great relationship with the right person.
Here are the job requirements:
* At least 3 years experience professional full charge bookkeeping (you will be working under direction of our CPA)
* Excellent proficiency with Quickbooks (using Enterprise)
* At least 3 years experience Accounts Receivables: you will be managing billing declines for our customers
* Administrative tasks - such as keeping records, paying bills
Please include a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interests, and a resume. We VERY MUCH PREFER applications via video. Simply record yourself answering the following questions:
1. Your name
2. Tell us about your background
3. Why do you think you'd be a great addition to our team.
.You need to balance the reports of last five months in two weeks.
This job is available immediately.
Fixed Term Job. Escrow will be used. First payment will be made on Sunday.