Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience sourcing candidates by using Classified Ads, Jobboard Sites, LinkedIN and Social Media.
- Sourcing active and passive for different Roles.
- Discuss Job Description.
- Schedule Interview.
- Shortlist CV from the responses.
- Advert Response Handling.
– Screen both online and personally submitted resumes of applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications
- Create Excel file to put all their skills matched.
– Notify qualified candidates through email for exam/interview schedule.
– Conduct skype interview for qualified applicants for acquiring information such as current salary, expected salary, availability, etc.
– Input and update applicants, information both in the job portal and worksheet
– Administer tests and conducts preliminary interview
– Coordinate with team heads for interview schedules for applicants who passed the initial screening
– Submit daily reports for newly sourced applicants, applicants' information, recruitment progress, and other updates.
- Creates Job requirements to be posted on Job boards
- Conducts phone interviews to pre-screen candidates, verifying their qualifications, availability and compensation requirements;
- Provides feedback on resume
- Makes recommendations on additional candidate pools and recruiting techniques, after evaluating market conditions.
- Maintains trackers for Submits, interviews, placements, coverage and daily productivity.
- Handles On boarding and Provides Support for the new recruiters in the account.
- Searching for candidates for various jobs (both technical and non-technical), based on job requirement.
- Inviting and processing candidates to take certain test for skills assessment.