e-Learning Development - Course Design in Adobe Captivate 8
Drake Software is a provider of professional tax preparation software. We also provide continuing education courses for tax professionals. We are looking for a consultant to work with us short-term to on the creation of the following courses developed in Adobe Captivate 8:
1. Create a basic "template" course. Template will include all the required elements outlined by Drake.
- Develop course for responsive design with maximum project size being widescreen (1024x627?)
- The primary form of navigation should be determined by the user – they can click to go to the next slide, previous, etc.
- Narration will play on each slide. User can pause, play, and restart sound.
- Ability to find information quickly via index or menu
- Definitions of key terms/glossary
- Review questions with feedback - Feedback must either explain why the answer is wrong or reinforce why it is correct. A response is not required, each response provides feedback (the feedback for each answer will be different), no limit to tries, review questions are not scored, user can navigate away from a review question regardless of their responses to the review question, no response required.
- Final Exam Questions - Questions are scored, no feedback, can review and change answers before submitting score, once scored can't change answers, 70% or higher is a passing score, no review of missed questions or correct answers can be given.
2. Based on the specifications outlined in the template, consultant will be provided the course content, access to our images library, backgrounds, color scheme, etc.. to develop the course in Adobe Captivate 8. The course will be a 1-2 hour self-paced, self-study course. The course will include all the elements in the template.
--- --- ---
There is potential for up to 6 course projects, depending on the outcome of the first two assignments, timeline, etc. The course projects will all be 1-2 credit hours in length, and will follow the same rules/template as the others.