Publisher Document Transferred to Adobe InDesign CS6
We have a 160 page Publisher document that needs to be transferred to Adobe InDesign CS6 (Not Cloud). Final product will be an exact match (with a few minor modifications, outlined below), the InDesign file will be built to exact specs provided, and quality of images is retained, as verified by our printer. We have built a few benchmarks into this project; After Benchmark 1, we will need a couple of days for our printer to verify that the file specs are good. (This is designed to save both of us a lot of time and hassleÂ¿let's be sure it's right early in this process!) I have attached a PDF of the first section of the book so you can get an idea of what this file includes. Once a bid is accepted, I will post the full Publisher file and fonts needed. The final product should:
1) Be designed in Adobe InDesign CS6 and be an exact match to this file, with a couple of exceptions.
i. Add in small grey print along the bottom of each page (except for pages: 52, 60, 137, 139, 147, 148, 149, 150, 152, 158, and 159):
Â¿ 2007, 2014, SOAR Learning, Inc. Â¿ Do Not Duplicate
ii. Sidebars can now bleed to the edge.
2) Should be set to the following:
i. Page size: 8-3/8" x 10-7/8"
ii. Margins: copy and images must be 1/4" away from the trims (unless it bleeds).
iii. Bleed: 1/8"
iv. Color specifications: Make sure all pages are set up in grayscale, black and white. NO color. All images should be 300 dpi grayscale.
v. Set up as single pages, do not set up in reader or printer spreads
3) The benchmarks of this project include the following:
- Front Matter & Section 1 (37 pages) -Start: December 9th, Complete by December 11, 2013- After this is complete, I will verify that the file matches our printer's specs.
- Section 2-5 Complete (123pages) - Resume by December 13, complete by Dec 19th at 9AM ET.
- Final --> Confirmed file quality from printer. - Pending "okay" from printer and internal review of document. - Anticipated date on or before December 23, 2013.
If you are interested in this job, you must:
- Be available to start on December 9th, pause for a couple of days while printer verifies the file specs are good, resume on December 13th and complete by December 19th.
- Include the sentence "I love sunshine." in the third sentence of your response.
- Describe how you are qualified to handle this task; it requires attention to detail! Many formatting and/or graphic settings will not immediately convert from Publisher to InDesign; I am expecting that you will be able to modify graphics to match the original document.
Thank you for your time and response!