Video Editor: Adobe Premiere/AfterEffects
Prepare 2 complementary templates for Adobe Premiere for a video blog, including animations, text and some graphics. I want to make the video below look pro! Future videos will have more dynamic editing, etc., and I want the templates to account for that.
I would also like a logo animation!
Basic idea can be seen here: http://youtu.be/IeiBblYcbb4
This would need to be completed before Wednesday, January 29th.
- Collaborate with team members to understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into engaging video content viewed through multiple channels (broadcast, Internet, mobile, etc.)
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality storyboards, mocks and rough cuts
- Develop solutions for storage, playback, and archiving of media
- Manipulate source video content in a variety of formats with the ability to output in the highest quality possible
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates your video editing experience
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred