Set up VPN Server on Amazon EC2 - clients VPN IP must be static
* I would like to set up a VPN Server hosted on Amazon EC2.
* Must work over SSL Port 443
* About 50 to 75 clients running on Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server) and a couple Mac OS clients.
* Important: each client to always connect using a static VPN IP. I need to be sure that x.x.x.1 is ALWAYS "Location A, etc, etc".
* Would be nice: Ability to set up username and password per client.
* Configure server and write brief steps on how to manage service (or quick skype screen share)
* Install the client on 2 machine (1 on Windows and 1 on Mac OS X) and write me quick instructions on how I can configure the client to more sites/or quick skype screen share.
* If wish to recommend an alterante solution, please advice.
a helpful link?