Lead Mobile Application Developer - iOS, Android SDK, Objective-C
This is a senior position where the successful candidate will be the primary development lead on projects. The successful candidate will often lead a small team of junior/intermediate developers on a number of mobile initiatives. The underlying expectation for this role is a strong working knowledge of iOS/Xcode as well as the Android native development toolkit.
- 3+ years of Android development experience, building complex, commercial applications
- 3+ years of iOS experience - Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, Core Location, Core Data
- 5+ years in Software Development with a strong Java or C++ background
- Multiple applications in the App Store and Google Play would be ideal
- Experience with XML/JSON/web services is a must
- Serious social experience (oAuth, Graph, other APIs)
- A background building both Android SDK and Native (C++) applications
Your role will be to:
- Spearhead the development of our first mobile applications, we need a mobile rockstar
- Keep us on the bleeding edge of technology to keep our systems at the front of our industry
What's in it for you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Relaxed work environment with people who are genuinely enthusiastic about what they're building
So, if you are a Senior Mobile Application Developer who is strong with both iOS and Android development and has a strong background in object-oriented development, as well as multiple highly rated applications in the App Store and Google Play, please apply today!
Local (Miami) candidates preferred.