Fitness App - Android SDK, Iphone SDK
Greetings! And thank you for viewing my job posting.
I am a design and usability professional looking for an experienced developer or company who understands the process of application development on Android SDK inside and out. I would like help developing a fitness application involving 9 screens.
Android is our focus, but if you or your team are also skilled in the Iphone SDK package, we will take bids for development on both platforms, but please no singular Iphone SDK proposals. Either Android, or both Android and Iphone SDK please!
Functionality requirements / Screen Descriptions
Ability to randomly generate 1 entry from 30 given entries using a template
A timer and the ability to pause and continue
Ability to enter data
Ability to view progress and historical data
Ability to toggle on and off the 30 given entries
The app will consist of 9 screens with the following descriptions
(1) Welcome / Logo Screen
(2) Main Screen
- This screen will be the gateway to all other screens, providing four buttons to access A - D
(A) Information Screen
- A simple about us screen with links to our social networks and ways of contacting us
(B) Statistics Screen
- This screen will involve a part A and B. Part A will list workout history by date, showing the amount of time the workout took, and the total number of each exercise completed. Part B will list workout history by exercise, allowing the user to view how many of each exercise has been completed over time.
(C) Settings Screen
- This screen will list all possible exercises available in the app. The user will be able to toggle each one on or off depending on their preference, and will be able to view basic-how to information.
(D) Select Workout
- This screen will automatically display a randomly generated workout (per our given template and algorithm). The user will have the option to 'refresh' and view an entirely new randomly generated workout or continue onto the next screen to begin workout.
(D1) Workout Screen
- Once the user has selected a workout, a timer will begin and the first exercise and target goal will be displayed, allowing the user to enter in their actual number and click continue to show the next exercise. A simple progress bar will be visible to show the user how many exercises are left in their workout, and how many they have accomplished thus far.
What is Provided
All screen designs are complete, as well as the loading page and icon. I will provide all
designs, content, and images as well as full project management.
Although the application is simple and we will be providing all screen designs we would like to work with someone who has a passion for design and usability, and who will take initiative in providing an excellent, beautiful and inspiring realization of our designs.
Android SDK, and iPhone SDK (if a combined bid) experience are key.
Excellent communication skills
Will guarantee our project from beginning to launch on the store.
Regular updates on progress, including regular testing of code, although I am a designer have done quite a bit of coding and I am familiar with your role.
I would like to have this up and running in 4-6 weeks -- again a fairly simple and straightforward application. Please note that timeline is flexible for reduced price tag.