ANSYS R16 test plan
We are working on a service that makes ANSYS tools available on an high performance system. The project details, which are similar to our previous project, are below.
The project scope is:
1. Geometry import and testing
2. Evaluate the following application modules
1. Fluent & CFX
2. ANSYS Explicit dynamics
3. ANSYS Polyflow
4. ANSYS LS-DYNA.
5. Two way coupling between ANSYS Structural and ANSYS Thermal.
3. Perform functional testing on the above modules.
4. there are other modules available like electromagnetics where the functional testing on working of the module will be done.
The output of the testing exercise will be a detailed report on the tested modules along with technical paper on the case studies developed for ANSYS Explicit dynamics , ANSYS Polyflow and Thermal structural coupling.
Specs of the system to be provided to the freelancer:
32 CPU cores, 64GB RAM
ANSYS and MPI tools are pre-installed
Freelancer is not allowed to user drawings that are copyrighted by others. I will publish the results in a public way.
The freelancer will:
- Propose an interesting project, which will fit into the CPU limitations given
- Provide the CAD drawings and mesh
- Test file transfers using multiple methods (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and SCP)
- Collect performance results in tabular format. How long did the run take, how many cells in the mesh.
- Visualize the results and animate the results
- Demonstrate the results to me and capture screenshots, videos
- Write a detailed report explaining the project, the performance metrics, and the final result. I will have the rights to publish this report publicly.