Plivo API Developer / SMS / Voice
We are searching for an API developer that has worked with Plivo (plivo.com) to develop a simple standalone web based API for voice and text products offered directly from Plivo.
1. Develop a simple standalone web based API to work directly with Plivo (plivo.com) voice and SMS services.
2. Security is our number one concern. Login and pass-code protection is necessary to access the API.
3. Our company will send roughly 10,000 - 100,000 texts and or voice messages per month. You agree to move the application to our Amazon Web Services (aws.amazon.com) account as part of this proposal.
4. Phone numbers need to be "copied and pasted" from an excel spreadsheet into the web based API. The country code will always be US +1.
5. SMS function should allow us to type exactly what we want to say to our call list and send. US cellular carriers will block SMS from a single phone number source after 200 calls. We will need a rotation of 50 phone numbers to accommodate campaigns of 10,000 numbers.
6. Voice API should allow us to upload (2) .mp3 audio files. Audio file 1: Live answer - The called person listens to an automated message and must have the capability to press 1 to transfer to a live agent. We need the capability to change the phone number of where the live agent will take the call "per campaign." ie: Campaign 1, press 1 = 16165551212. Campaign 2, press 1 = 15175558888 etc. Audio file 2: Voice mail reached – a voice mail is left with audio file 2.
7. Control call speed, ie: 1 call per minute, 107 calls per minute, 9823 calls per minute, 71 calls per minute, etc.
8. Detailed Voice or SMS call report in "XLS (excel)" will be needed after each campaign ie: bad phone number, blocked, success, etc.
9. We require 5 business days to test the API before payment will be released to Elance for payment to contractor.
10. You will have a 5 day deadline to complete the web based API. We will impose a $50 USD per day late fee for uncompleted work. Repairs need to be made within 48 hours. If this job becomes more than 10 days late, this job will be canceled and you will not be paid for any work performed, and you agree not to dispute the cancellation.
11. Contractor agrees to send Arkitechture via Elance the entire workings of the API for future development.
12. Contractor agrees to warranty work for 90 days. If the API fails to work or perform as agreed, contractor agrees to make the necessary repairs at his/her cost within 48 hours or agrees to be deducted a minimum of $50 to the amount paid in full to the contractor to make the necessary repairs needed to a 3rd party contractor of our choosing.
13. Proposals over $750 USD will be rejected immediately.