Website Development - Amazon.com API
We want to build a website/webstore that contains all of the products from Amazon.com. The product information will be provided by Amazon's 'Product Advertising API'.
The website most provide these key functionalities:
(1) Predictive search box. Very intuitive predictive results that lists categories and individual products.
(2) Display the product search results in list form.
(3) The ability to list the products in different ways including, price low/high, popularity, customer reviews etc....
(4) Provide the user with many filters for each search result including, price, number of customer reviews, also specific filters for individual product categories like TV (screen size, LCD, etc..)
(5) Combine customer reviews from another API/website to the exact corresponding product from Amazon.com.
Web development project type:
Client side or server side development:
Desired website or component functionality:
The example below is similar to the type of website and functionality we are looking for but:
(1) the example contains to much information then what we will need.
(2) the example website layout/design is very different from what ours will look like.
(3) OUR website will strictly contain amazon.com products and information
(4) OUR website will have similar ways to filter products and search results (ie. price range, brand, customer score)
(5) OUR website will have a similar predictive search for products.
You the developer:
(1) Must be an expert in building API and database websites.
(2) Have experience with Amazon 'Product Advertising API'.
(3) Provide examples of amazon related websites that you have worked on
(4) What platform you recommend to build the website on (dupla, joomla etc..)
(5) Provide short description of how you intend to approach this project
Generic proposals will not be considered
This will be a big project which may provide the opportunity for MORE WORK after the initial build is finished.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you have about the project.