Beta-Testing, Iterating, Bug Fixing, and publishing iPhone app on app store
This job requires beta-testing our iphone app with analytics and crash reporting. We intend to:
1) beta test our iphone app to obtain feedback from our target users
2) fix any bugs that we/ beta testers come across
3) make changes to app that may arise from feedback from beta testers
4) ensure that our app is optimized for ios 8, iphone 6, and 6+. (we understand that the iphone 6's has autoscaling/ autoresizing for apps that were made on smaller iphones, but want to make sure that apps have good pixel density- no blurry edges or jaggies)
5) publish app on store once everything is sorted (late nov/ early dec)
We will be inviting a large number of beta testers to test the app. During the time that you will help us managing the beta test/bug fix, we will be promoting the app to various outlets, forums, etc. to generate "buzz" about our app before launch.
It is extremely important that the app has as little bugs, and runs smoothly. We will be engaging a Public Relations firm to advertize our app and drive user growth. This means that there will be a lot of scrutiny over our app. Our ability to implement media coverage will work against us unless the app is perfect.