The objective of your task is to book at least 3-5 phone interviews with the targets/leads this week and next week. We are targeting to have one interview per organization, so if 1 person in an organization already agrees for an interview appointment, move on to the next organization in the list. Take note of the schedules and time zone so we won't have any conflicts.
Please see attached the following:
- List of leads
- Phone script
1. Most of the numbers in the list of targets are trunk/main lines and are not the direct numbers of the targets. Some of the target organizations do not have specific persons/names. You may have to ask the person answering to direct you to a director/senior manager/executive.
2. Update the corresponding comment for each target. Do not stop on contacting the target unless they explicitly say they do not want to be interviewed.
3. If a machine answers in Korean, wait a few seconds to have you directed to a person.
4. If the targets are requesting for details through email, send me
their email addresses and I will send the details myself. These targets will then be needed to be followed up on a day after I send the email.
5. For targets who agreed to participate, take note of the following: name, position, organization,email address, direct line, time and date of interview and then send them to me.
6. Notify me ASAP through SMS and Skype if a target can be interviewed at the time you are calling and then connect me through Skype.
***Also, send me your Skype ID so I can add you. I'll release the initial funding tonight + $10 so you can fund your Skype credit for the calls to South Korea. Also I'll setup a new project later for this in Elance.
***I'd also need you to sign a non-disclosure agreement. I'll send it sometime this week. Please have it signed and scanned and send it back to me.