Second-Round Articulate Storyline 2 Lesson Development Proposal
This lesson, entitled "Verb Tense," represents the second lesson in a series of 20 English lessons preparing junior and senior US high school students for the ACT college entrance exam. (For reference, the first lesson focused on subject-verb agreement.) Like each of our lessons, which average between 40-60 slides, this lesson has a total of 58 slides, but you will only be working on about 30 (doing only a partial lesson). We will provide the lesson template once you accept the job. You're asked to keep the basic feel and tone of the template, but to make the lesson a great deal better by adding or increasing the level of student interactivity via games, animation (in Articulate and/or otherwise), transitions, zoom regions, triggers, etc., with the primary goal of increasing student overall engagement and, ultimately, helping students prepare for the ACT.
- Timely turn-around time: We believe two lessons (or more) per week is reasonable.
- Number of development hours/cost effectiveness: Please record the number of hours so we can accurately gage the development time needed to complete each lesson.
- Quality assurance: Attention to detail and overall quality are of utmost importance.
- Age appropriateness: The lessons are for teens preparing for college, generally ages 16-18 years old.
- Understanding of script needs: How well did you adhere to the script and how creative did you get? How engaging and interactive is the final product?
- Consistency: How well are you adapting each screen to give the user a consistent approach to each lesson?
You will have one week to complete the job, ending at 6 PM PST, Wednesday, March 31st, 2015. Any submissions not received by then will not be considered or paid for time or product delivery. We are offering $50 payment for this lesson, which will be placed in escrow for you, to be rewarded upon completion of the project to the terms outlined above.
- True passion for helping college bound students prepare for and boost test score(s) and improve university potential.
-Excellent writing, grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Strong communication skills.
- A complete Elance.com profile (preferred).
- References or an established reputation on Elance.com (preferred).
1. (COMPLETED) Applicants who initially meet our most basic criteria will be asked to participate.
2. (CURRENT PROPOSAL) Based on quality of work submitted and without errors, the most qualified applicant(s) will be asked to complete 3 more lessons adhering to a strict deadline.
4. (NEXT STAGE) Top 2 candidate(s) will be invited to continue through to the final hiring process.
5. (FINAL STAGE) Top candidate will be invited to accept the full project on terms agreed to by both parties.
• Skills needed for employment would require the following:
• Demonstrates superior English writing skills.
• Has experience in eLearning, specifically, Articulate Storyline.
• Exhibits outstanding communication skills.
• Displays consistent, TIMELY performance (completing 2 lessons per week, minimum).
• Shows willingness to learn and take direction(s) freely and openly.
• Is open to constructive suggestions.
• Manifests a willingness/ability to work freely with rewrites/
• resubmissions (within reason).
• Is a self-starter
• Is oriented to detail.
Ideally, we're looking to develop a long-term relationship with the employee who will take us through several rewrites as well as continued profitable growth together. Therefore, a highly competent, detail focused, motivated development team is a must.