DevExpress ASP.NET WebForms Project for Windows Azure
I am looking for experienced freelancer for the above project.
Must be proficient in DevExpress ASP.NET WebForms and have valid license (v14.2.4 or higher is desirable). Please do not apply if you do not have either.
Although Windows Azure experience is not mandatory, it is highly desirable.
The website and web application will be living on Windows Azure. The web application will provide services on subscription basis. The customers' accounts may have (and will have) multiple users each.
Candidates with relevant portfolio will be given preference in considering the hiring.
Please show what you have done so far.
The project will be similar to the demo that can be seen at:
The demo is freely available there - just scroll down - no need to register.
This is fixed price project based on delivery and acceptance of well defined weekly milestones that you will suggest in your written proposal. Please take into account that it may take several days to review a milestone and accept it.
The freelancer will maintain a constant contact with me and consult me on variety of development issues in order that we stay on the same page (I am a developer too). I will be asking to demonstrate a current state of work every few days.
The freelancer must have:
- Well spoken and clear English
- Internet connection that is available 24/7 that is well suited to communicate over Skype and TeamViewer including screen sharing.
- Be available at least for 4 hours during 9 AM to 9 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Shortlisted candidates will be scheduled 2 Skype meetings:
- A meeting where you can ask questions in order to better scope the work - I will provide a UI mockup that was previously designed as Desktop UI - although web UI will be different this will somewhat help in scoping the project.
- A meeting (not mandatory on my part) where I would like to discuss your written proposal.
One more thing: I do not care about Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, and other nonsense. Your work plan and schedule and defined items of work must be done in advance in your proposal in each milestone, and if it is not I will spot it right away.
I have my own estimate of how much time this project should take and I will be comparing your estimates to mine and would have questions about some possible discrepancies.
... and if you got to the end of my post then start your response with "My response 02/15/2015".