Toursmith.com: Classic ASP site needs new panoramic viewer
This is a relatively obscure job that requires knowledge of classic ASP as well as finding a new panoramic viewer that the client can use to create house panoramics out of images as well as hooking this all up to the classic ASP site.
So to reiterate, this job is 2 parts:
1. Tell me what the best solution is for a panoramic (based on the client's steps below with photos) for this site;
2. Hook it up to the Classic ASP site.
Currently, the site is using panoview (Java plugin). You can see an example of that here: http://toursmith.com/Property.asp?f=5177&id=3101&pan=back
The client steps are as follows:
Step 1 - Select the fourteen photos that make up a panoramic.
Step 2 - Stitch the fourteen photos together.
Step 3 - Assign a file name for the panoramic, save as type JPEG, export to HTML for Java.
Step 4 - Select desired compression.
Step 5 - These are the files created from MGI Photovista (old program, locally installed).
Step 6 - With the floor plan drawn and hotlinks added, the Source is opened.
Step 7 - Highlighted areas are deleted.
Step 8 - <map name="m_00000001"> changed to <map name="<TOURSMITHID>">
Step 9 - This file is saved as map1.cfm, map2.cfm etc.
Step 10 - Panoramic files uploaded to property folder on toursmith site.
In your proposal, please include:
1. Your approach;
2. Why you are the best person for this job;
3. How many years experience you have in Classic ASP;
4. Your experience with understanding panoramic viewers (or if no experience, tell me how you are going to approach this part).
Thanks, and have a great day!