Mesure areas and volumes on autocad 2D drawings - quantity surveyor
Please fully read the description before accepting the job.
This project is confidential, by downloading the files hereunder you accept to keep them only for the purpose of the job.
There is a project with 4 buildings: A French school (école francophone), a Dutch school (école néérlandophone), a Sporthall (hall de sport) and apartment spaces (logements).
The plans are available here:
For all buildings (one per school, one per sporthall, and one per appartment), I need to know:
- What is the area of the external walls per façade and in contact with what: ground, another building, external air. E.g: If the northern wall is in contact with air and ground, we need two measures.
- Per façade, what is the area of the windows, per window type (size / shape / color) and what orientation (eg: 50°N)
- What is the area of the roof (only the roof that is over a liveable area, so not the shelters in the playground that are over external air). Separate the roof from burrowed rooms.
- What is the area of the ground and floors (majority of the floor area are written down) and separate the floors in contact with ground, other buildings and air.
- What is the total volume of the building (including the walls, roofs, ground)
Now within the buildings, I need to know:
- Per level: For each room: the internal volume of air (inside the walls and ceilings). The majority of the floor area are already written, so it should not take too much time.
- If two rooms are adjacent to each other, e.g. block of toilets, you can count one room.
- For the toilets, shower, or kitchen, the amount of WC / shower / bath / sink should also be indicated
Time frame: 7 days from the start of the mission.
A model of an excel file will be sent prior to the mission.