[778.1] Create 5 Dynamic Banner Ad Templates (HTML5)
We're looking to build a set of dynamic ads in HTML5. We will provide all the assets, which you'll use to build the framework that all the elements will feed into.
Assets are as follows:
· Formats and specs
· Background images of different sizes
· Example of other Nicorette ads, used in the past
The main issues we are seeing with the current ads are:
· Text is not always legible, due to the positioning of the background image
· Main text and small print must be consistent and clearly readable
· Text should match the Nicorette guidelines as closely as possible
· "Vs. Willpower alone" disclaimer needs to be clearly readable and easily seen (not hidden)
· Text should not overlap background image
· They're not very attractive!
In the attached brief (file "dynamicads.zip"), on slide 4, we have outlined all dynamic elements.
Dynamic ads typically have a structure that is broken down into separate components, allowing us to then change one or two components to create a brand new ad with minimal effort. For example we might just change the background image, the main copy or the CTA.
ASAP. Ideally will have an update to show the client later today, Thurs, April 23, and able to finish off banners by tomorrow, Friday April 24