Phone usage app for BlackBerry 10
I am a programmer who now works as a project manager to develop apps.
I require a call/text/data usage app for BlackBerry 10 (Z10, Q10, Z30, Q5).
*** Candidates must be familiar with the "BlackBerry OS 10" interface controls. ***
There will be 3 tabs at the bottom of the screen: Calls, Text, Data with appropriate icons/text labels.
There will be a settings icon on the right in the swipe down menu.
In settings, users will set:
- Last day of monthly billing cycle: Drop down box with "1st" to "31st".
- Cellular data quota
- Data already used
- "Clear calls", "Clear text", and "Clear data" buttons with subsequent confirmation dialog
In "Calls" tab screen:
- Vertical bar graph at the top showing aggregate of calls monthly for the last 4 months. ie Jan Feb Mar Apr on x-axis and nothing shown on y-axis. Vertical bars for each month with number of calls shown above each. If cycle ends on 15th then "Jan" would represent Dec 16th to Jan 15th. No need to mention year anywhere on screen as is self-evident.
- Below the graph will be 2 buttons "Analysis" and "Raw data".
- Press on "Analysis" and a window slides up with close button in top right corner of header bar. In this window are 4 sections, one for each period separated much like the sections of the phones contacts list. For example, Dec 16th 2012 - Jan 15th 2012, blue line, the a list of phone numbers/contacts and the number of calls made to (not from!) that number/contact, all in descending order of calls made. No contact images, just text please.
- Press on "Raw data" and a similar window slides up but this time it lists all phone calls in descending order that they were placed. eg. 2013-09-25 15:23 0412348577. Include duration if it is available. At top will be 2 buttons in the header bar, "Export" on the left and "Close" on the right.
In "Text" tab screen:
- Identical in function to "Calls" tab screen described above.
In "Data" tab screen:
- Identical in function to "Calls" tab screen, but graph should represent gigabytes used.
- At the top is a 3 part horizontal slider: "Cellular", "Wifi", "Roaming" that switches between the 3 data types.
- Under graph on cellular page it should state "You have used xx% of your quota and have xx gigabytes left for the next xx days".
- Press on analysis and a window should slide up with the names of apps that have used the data in descending order of bandwidth used. Of course this list is separated into the 4 monthly periods just like for "Calls" and "Text" described above.
- Press on "Raw data" and a daily breakup of usage is reported showing only days
that data was used. An "Export" and "Close" button are in the header bar.
Note that the export function can export to CSV file or PDF file. We can experiment later.
The app must be highly, highly polished. That means appropriate use, layout, and spacing of interface elements. Look for examples in the BB10 OS if you are not sure or ask me and I will send you screen shots.
I am hoping that the graphs will look simple yet stunning too.
I will organise logo's and icons.
The interface colour scheme will be left as the default. Note that Q10 has a dark grey/black default colour scheme so the choice of graph colours must be ok with both white and black backgrounds.
My budget is up to $10,000 but it should not cost that much.