Blog Post Writing
The Friedmn Group is an inbound and social media marketing firm that works with professionals. Our blog http://friedmansocialmedia.com/blog caters to professionals (lawyers, doctors, financial services providers, CPAs and businesses small and large).
The blog focuses on inbound and social media marketing topics though we occasionally write about new technology, apps, gadgets, social networks and other Internet related topics.
Our audience is diverse but the majority are professionals: people who want to take advantage of the power of the Internet but find it challenging because of the regulations they must follow. For example, doctors must comply with HIPPA rules, Financial services providers must follow SEC and FINRA rules and lawyers follow the Code of Professional Responsibility. Since that is the case, many of our blog posts are about how these people can take advantage of the Internet while staying in compliance.
Skill required for this include the ability to research and write sophisticated, intelligent content. A review of our blog and website is in order before applying for this work.
We're looking for a Blogger to create keyword-rich content to keep our audience engaged and returning to our website.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate our messaging to a wide variety of audiences
- Ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred