My last freelancer failed to communicate with me, so therefore I am required to re-post this job. I need to start ASAP. I will work out final details when you accept the job.
I am currently building a dating website:
The website is for the most part-- Done.
I need some custom work, that with an experienced programmer should not take long to do.
My site is built on WordPress, using a combination of a custom dating theme, buddypress, paid memberships pro, and various buddypress add-ons.
1. I already hired someone to restrict the search form fields to only allow for opposite sex dating however, one page needs this to be coded in (you can copy/paste) from the work the other freelancer did. (the /register page)
2. The website needs to restrict & disallow all communication between the same sex. IE private messages, adding friends, poking, sending a compliment.
3. The website has a "send public message" feature that needs to be restricted to friends ONLY.
4. The website needs to restrict all communication between members to PAID members only, IE private messages, adding friends, poking, sending a compliment.
5. After searching for profiles as a NON member, when user clicks on profile, pop up and make them sign up for an account before viewing any profiles. (it's already restricted, I just need it to pop up instead of redirect to the membership level page)
6. When viewing profiles as a free MEMBER. Pop up with a message such as "In order to communicate with this person, you must subscribe to one of our paid memberships" and then a button that redirects them to the membership levels page.
7. When viewing profiles as a free MEMBER. Bring up same pop up message as #6 every time the customer clicks a form of communication (private messages, adding friends, poking, complements.)
8. When browsing as any type of member, prompt user with a pop up window asking them to add more personal info to their profile to "help them succeed, and to help them match with the perfect partner." The matching percentages don't work unless this info is in. With a button bringing them to the edit profile section of their profile
9. Edit the membership levels page to show a "select" button under the free membership table ONLY if they haven't signed up for a free account yet. If they click the select button, it needs to bring up the "sign up" pop-up that would usually pop up if they just clicked "sign-up"
10. Restrict uploading pictures to paid members, also popup with a message asking them to upgrade.
11. I need to add a "manage account" button in the "profile" dropdown, bringing them to manage billing. Also I need a "manage" account button in the settings page, allowing them to manage billing, etc.
12. Disable match % for same sex profile viewing. (maybe just disable viewing same sex profiles?)
13. Pop up asking to upgrade to paid membership for all premium features. (I discussed this for some features already. This needs to pop up every time a free membership trys to do something such as message, or add media to their account. VERY IMPORTANT!
14. I need a "complements" button in the profile dropdown, with the number of new complements next to it.
15. Edit the "date selector" in the profile fields to have the dropdowns show MM/DD/YYYY instead of DD/MM/YYYY. On EVERY page, so the profile page, the /register page, etc.
16. Please match the aesthetics of the website with any work that you do, use the "sign up" pop-up that is already on the site as a template for some of the milestones.
***VERY IMPORTANT*** all changes need to be made within the child theme.
This is a project that is very important to getting this website launched. If we like your work, we will be looking to rehire.
* I will split this project into milestones, and I will pay you for each task you complete.
Thank you and have an amazing day.