Refactor and tidy C engineering code
Signal server (https://github.com/Cloud-RF/Signal-Server) is the open source engine which powers a popular (commercial) online radio modelling service.
The small C codebase needs refactoring and tidying up, especially the file main.cpp which is over 5500 lines.
The application needs the following changes making:
1) Separate existing functionality into following files:
main - Menu, input handling, input validation
inputs - Functions for reading in data (terrain data, antenna data, clutter data)
models - Propagation models (Mostly done)
outputs - Functions for writing out data to .png, .txt, .kml
2) Header file containing all global vars
3) C Makefile with options to support different normal and HD modes (see top of main.cpp/mainHD.cpp)
4) Standardise/tidy indentation and line spacing
* The new application will run no slower (-/+ 2%) than the original
(use test.sh script to benchmark)
* The new application will compile without errors and run successful test predictions in normal and HD modes.
Radio/simulation knowledge is helpful but not necessary for this project.