.NET C# Hotels website Phase 2 - complete remaining backend work
.NET Developer with C# skills
SQL and Database skills
- Review business requirements and mockups
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements and get it ready for a front end developer to style the site.
- everything implemented should easily be able to be targeted by a front end CSS developer. If not, minor tweaks may be needed in order to support him/her.
- This is a continuation of the work done in phase 1 and any minor uncompleted work will also need to be finished.
- provide a detailed handover relating to all code
- All data will be provided, all images and icons will also be provided so no work is required here.
To complete ALL the back-end C# and asp.net and database work needed get the site into a state that is ready for a front end developer to start styling it.