Adjustments to aupair4care.com website (CakePhP)
Hope all is well. As discussed, please find herewith the job posting. I have added some stuff that I recently discovered as well.
Basically, what I want is the following:
1. upload functionality of pictures in both Au Pair and Host Family profiles. Now they are uploading in a square frame. I think the current size of the square thumbnail is a little small, but the main aim is that I would like to have every picture that is uploaded to be displayed properly in a thumbnail that is either horizontal rectangular or vertical rectangular (similar to the dimensions of the uploaded picture). Maximum size of any picture upload is 500 Kb (maximum for 5 pictures is 2500 Kb).
2. in the user dashboard (for members) I would like to add the following functionality. (1) Under membership details I would like to add the option of 'de-activate account' with the explanation that de-activation removes the actives profile (doesn't show up in search results), but it keeps the profile in the system, so that the user can logon again within a year to re-activate without having to create a new profile again. (2) Under membership details I would like to add the option of 'delete account' with the explanation that the user may delete the profile and all associated messages in the message system with it. This option will not allow for re-activation. If user wants to use the website again at a later stage a new profile needs to be built from scratch.
3. Some smaller details:
- Every time I want to adjust an existing profile, the 'postcode / ZIP code' is blank, so I need to add this again even if it is not a field I need to change. Please ensure that this field has the input it has been given when signing up.
- The first field of text to be added (both for AU Pair profile as well as Host Family profile) should be named "A short introduction" when creating the profile (as well as when reading the profile).
- The second field of text should be "More about you" when creating the profile for Au Pair and "More about your Family" when creating the profile for Host Family.
- The second field of text when reading the profile of Au Pairs is "More about me" and when reading the profile of Host Families is "More about our family"
- The third field of text should be "My motivation for Au Pairing" for Au Pairs when creating and when reading the profile. The third field of text for Host Families when creating and reading the profile is "Job description and requirements".
Note: currently the first field for the creating the Au Pair profile is linked to the second field in viewing the Au Pair profile. Pls check and make sure this is fixed.
- Please add "Number of children willing to look after" to the Au Pair profile (when viewing it) above "Age range of children willing to look after".
For the Au Pair profile:
- Please make the following boxes 'multi-select boxes' similar to language select boxes (second page of registration as an Au Pair) and about four rows high:
In which country do you wish to Au Pair?
In which type of Region would you like to be an Au Pair?
- In the dashboard for Au Pairs, under 'My profile' please change "Find my matches" into "My matches"
- In the dashboard for Au Pairs, under 'My profile' please add under 'My matches', 'Find families' (the same page by which you can select multiple criteria to search for Host Families).
- In the dashboard for Host Families, under 'My profile' please change "Find my matches" into "My matches"
- In the dashboard for Host Families, under 'My profile' please add under 'My matches', 'Find Au Pairs' (the same page by which you can select multiple criteria to search for Host Families)
I have checked if 'My matches' works, but it seems it doesn't retrieve the profile that I made that should match with it. How does the command on the dashboard return matching results and on what criteria does it focus? Could you provide details?
Kind regards, Arnoud