Camtasia audio and video editor
You MUST have a license to Camtasia in order to work with me. I will not be providing you with a license. My website is an eLearning platform (www.OneHourProfessor.com) and is used by many of my students.
- YOUR HOURLY FEE MUST BE LESS THAN $10 an hour in order to win this job. It will be a long term engagement as I have many videos I would like to create and I am looking for a production partner, not a one-time producer.
- YOU MUST use workview for all of the job. If you do not use workview, I will not pay you.
-In the beginning, I will hand over finished audio. Once you have proven yourself as a video producer, you will need to edit the audio for any mistakes and time everything so it is sounds good to the end user.
- You will have creative control as to call-outs and zoom-in on the screen. I have a preferred style which is shown in all of my videos.
- You will need to finalize video/audio of each tutorial and send it back to me with all files intact including photos and photo attribution. You can only use photos that have the correct usage rights and I suggest Flickr as a good source, but you must filter for those that can be used.
A good example of one of the videos is here: http://youtu.be/tUgu3WY1JSg
You can see other videos on that same channel if you would like to review more.
Responsible for all editing of Audio/Video using Camtasia software
Giving attribution to any photos used in any videos (We prefer Flickr creative commons but make sure to filter by usage rights.)
Providing us with all files used to create the video
Willingness to come up with suggestions if you think a video could be better somehow
- Camtasia expert
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates your video editing experience
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- Dedication to the business and willingness to dive in right away
- Ability to work quickly and within hourly budget
- Ability to think creatively for video editing and add call-outs and zoom-in functions when appropriate
What you need to know:
I am a professor of Internet Marketing at a few colleges in the United States. I have worked with a handful of freelance individuals on this website so I know a good provider when I see one. I created my website (www.OneHourProfessor.com) because my students asked for supplemental materials and I never had anywhere good to send them. This website is a business and I intend on working on it for a very long time. I am getting a doctoral degree, working full-time, teaching classes at a few colleges, and doing this website, so my time is very valuable. Once my doctorate is completed, I plan on being a professor full-time and strictly doing this website. Again, this is a long term engagement. I will be testing individuals in the beginning to see how well they do, but if they do a good job they will have work for years to come. I am VERY DETAIL ORIENTED and only want to produce QUALITY VIDEOS. I ask that whoever I work with keep that in mind and do their absolute best to produce something great. Most of the videos we produce will be an hour long and hosted on our website, so there is plenty of editing to be done in the future. For now I am selecting 10 hours per week but it will likely be more once I have a trusted partner.
Ideally the person I partner with will eventually be able to post the videos to YouTube and all of the other systems I use to get things done....but that will be down the road.
Example video again: http://youtu.be/tUgu3WY1JSg
Let me know if you have any questions, I look forward to working with someone great.