Full Time Mac-Cocoa/iOS/Cocos2dx Developer Needed
We are looking for a full time developer to help program, debug, refactor, and add new features to our applications. We are working on developing multiple projects that use the following primary technologies:
- Mac OSX Cocoa programming
- iOS programming
- Cocos2dx C++ simulations and games
- Fix existing iOS, Cocoa, cocos2dx bugs in our applications
- Work with the Mac OS X Cocoa SDK to create tools to help our artists create content for our apps
- Work with CoreData, SQL-Lite, and Plists to manage the internal file formats and data caching
- Work with the iOS SDK to add features, debug, and refactor code for our iPhone/iPad apps
- Work with Cocos2dx C++ to add features, debug, and refactor code for our iPhone/iPad simulations and games
- Use AFNetworking and Curl (through an SDK) to connect to existing APIs
- Perform code refactoring and profiling/optimization where needed
- Commit and Push code daily using Git
- Be willing to learn new SDKs, APIs, and other technologies that will help us create and manage our iPhone/iPad/Mac apps.
- Mac OSX 10.10 Cocoa
- Objective C
- iOS Development
- Core Data
- SQL lite
- Skills using Xcode debugger, setting up breakpoints, and using Xcode Instruments for profiling code
- Git committing, merging, branching, and doing pull requests on bitbucket.org or github.org
- I expect you to ask for help if you get stuck on something, rather than just vanishing. I am available in emergencies through Skype or through Elance's messaging system.
- I will work with you to set proper deadlines and timeframes for coding tasks
- We will use Trello (http://trello.com) for project management
- I would like the code committed to a separate branch daily
- I need a daily status report detailing exactly what you worked on that day and what you plan to do the next day.
- You must be able to meet the deadlines we set together. I cannot tolerate late deliverables (I will make exceptions if you tell me at least 2 days in advance).