Responsive ColdFusion Template for Realtor Websites
I have created a 7 page ColdFusion website template for real estate agent's personal sites. This template now needs an upgrade, but it must remain compliant with the current MySQL database data and ColdFusion code. So, when the new template is ready, all data for each agent should automatically display correctly in the new design.
An example of a current agent website is here:
Each agent has a separate folder in which the individual files are stored. I am attaching an example of this named, "barry_host". In addition, any data that is generic to all agents, is stored in a folder at the root of the company domain. I will attach that also - named, "agent_template_files".
The design requirements that stay the same:
1. The template must include the existing ColdFusion code, outputting the existing information in the database for each agent.
2. The menu links and all other elements of the template remain the same.
3. Total of 7 pages.
4. Agent profile photos stay the same
The design requirements that change:
Special note: This will not be done in WordPress.
1. The template must be responsive.
2. The layout, colors and overall look and feel should be similar (but not exact) to the company home page: southbaybrokers.com.
-There will be a choice of 2 static background images - if the agent is in the Manhattan office, they will get the "daytime pier with lifeguard truck" image seen in the company slider. If the agent is in the Redondo office, they will get the "boats in the marina" image. This option will be added to the file named, agent-specs.cfm and both images placed in the generic folder named "agent_template_files".
- The background image should fill the page and be responsive like the company home page images.
- The top menu should look like the main company top menu including the company logo and the transparent section above the black menu bar.
- The dynamic data displayed in the white boxes of the current home template will overlay the background image in a visually pleasing way.
- The footer area should be similar in design as the main company footer, but contain the information specific to the agent template per the files attached.