Someone has copied my work that I had authored:
I have several of items that can prove this is my original work, which I wrote about 4 years ago:
1. Wayback Marchine http://web.archive.org/web/20120103210943/http://www.agencyequity.com/component/content/article/20-guides/138-guide-to-starting-an-independent-insurance-agency
2. I had this edited on Edit Avenue, I think we still have the records.
3. I used to have my work submitted to the copyright office, I may or may haven not submitted this.
Here is the party that has copied this:
http://www.pekininsurance.com/joinpekin/guide.html (this is a summary)
This is I believe is almost a duplicate:
i have already been damaged:
1. They yanked me out of first position and put themselves ahead of me on Google Search.
2. I lost advertising revenue from this, because they stole my work rather than advertising on my site.
3. I am truly offended that someone would take my work and use it like this, it may not be in the exact order, but I have viewed enough to see that it's almost the same.
Let me know my options, I am not happy about this, this has no doubt costed me and let me know what you feel is the best option for this. I of course can easily tell them to cease and desist, however i think I may want to go beyond that and look forward to talking to you about this.