Creative Ghost Writing and Editing of Articles for new Blog Website
Someone that is highly skilled in copywriting (creative and technical) and editing, good researcher, open-minded, provide constructive criticism and OK with client feedback, collaborative or can work on their own and deliver their best at a competitive price and then some, most importantly confidential/trustworthy.
I just started a new blog and I am writing my own content. Some of my writing is creative, motivational, while others are technical or a mix. I write my own quotes, poetry and technical or non-technical articles.
I am using the blogging as a kind of learning platform for myself, while using it to inspire and motivate others, as well as, build my audience and fan base. For in the near future I intend to write and publish several successful non-fiction and fiction books. Plus grow into doing motivational speaking and workshops.
Currently, there are article posts that I have written that I would like critiqued, edited and made better, if needed (except for my quotes and poems). I also want help re-writing my blog post headlines and improving them to increase engagement results from readers (clicking/reading and subscribing to the blog). Additionally, the articles I write I want help finding free images that complement them and speak to the audience.
Some of the articles I write, I would need your help to do some additional research to add experts and expertise reference to tie into the overall article...so the article is not just based on my experience or opinion. However, it will be augmented with experience or studies of others to build more credibility into the articles. As well as, help to advance my thought leadership in the technical, inspirational and motivational niche.
Furthermore, if I start something, you can help me finish it or help me make it shine more. Eventually, I will grow the site to include an ecommerce shop.
Currently, I also have an ecommerce site, but I had put it on hold for a time and planning to restart that as well. For that, I would need more copywriting done for the products and newsletters.
Although I am somewhat introverted, my personality is spirited, quirky, passionate, fun, hardworking and driven with a genuine interest to help others. So I want that to come through in my writing.
My goal is for this to be a collaborative effort and a long term relationship. However, let us start now with a few pieces and see how it goes.
1. Revise two "How to" articles and make them shine.
2. Revise About Me page.
3. Plus write one article (TBD).
- Create high-quality content that matches my intended voice and style
- Publish written articles on a variety of content websites, content management systems or media outlets
- Take on ad-hoc writing and marketing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred