Creative Ghost Writing, StoryTelling & Editing 400-1800 words Blog Articles - Fixed Price
Someone that is highly skilled in writing (creative and technical), copy writing, storytelling and editing; good researcher, open-minded, provide constructive criticism and OK with client feedback; collaborative or can work on their own and deliver their best at a competitive price and then some, most importantly confidential/trustworthy.
I recently started a new blog and I am writing my own content. Some of my writing is creative, motivational, while others are technical or a mix. I write my own quotes, poetry and technical/non-technical or creative articles.
I am using the blogging as a kind of learning platform for myself, while using it to inspire and motivate others, as well as, build my audience and fan base. That will convert to my reader base when I publish my books that I am writing. Plus grow into doing motivational speaking and workshops.
Currently, I would like 2 articles written on topics I give you each week. Or we can plan it out together before hand and come up with an article list.
From time to time, there will be article posts that I have written (from the list) that I would like critiqued, edited and made better, if needed (except for my quotes and poems). I also want help re-writing my blog post headlines and improving them to increase engagement results from readers (clicking/reading). Additionally, the articles I write I want help finding free images that complement them and speak to the audience. These free images fall under the Creative Commons License and available online.
Some of the articles I write, I would need your help to do some additional research to add experts and expertise reference to tie into the overall article...so the article is not just based on my experience or opinion or yours. However, it will be augmented with experience or studies of others to build more credibility into the articles. As well as, help to advance my thought leadership in the technical, inspirational and motivational niche.
Furthermore, if I start something, you can help me finish it or help me make it shine more. Eventually, I will grow the site to include an ecommerce shop.
Currently, I also have an ecommerce site, but I had put it on hold for a time and planning to restart that as well. For that, I would need more copywriting done for the products and blog.
Although I am somewhat introverted, my personality is spirited, quirky, frank, passionate, fun, hardworking and driven with a genuine interest to help others. So I want that to come through in my writing.
My goal is for this to be a collaborative effort and a long term relationship. However, let us start now with a few pieces and see how it goes.
1. Write 4-8 articles per month (1-2 articles per week)
2. Provide feedback, editing or rework of already written articles, as needed
- Create high-quality content that matches my intended voice and style
- Write articles that can be published on a variety of platforms: content websites, content management systems or media outlets i.e. my blog and LinkedIn platform
- Take on ad-hoc writing and marketing projects as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Professional and dependable
- Confidential and trustworthy
- Collaborative and open to feedback/discussions to revise work, if needed
- Flexible and Proactive Thinker
- Resourceful and results-oriented without sacrificing quality
- Self-sufficient and do not need constant hand-holding or micromanagement to get the job done per agreement.
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- References or an established reputation on Elance pref