Sales & Marketing Analyst - to assist with updating CRM data
We have a list of ~100 companies. The objective of this job is to build CRM data for those companies and enter them in our CRM tool. The approach would be to use publically available information (website, linkedin, yahoo/google finance) and tools like email dossier.
The companies are all large companies and will have sufficient presence on their website and Linkedin. (e.g. Caterpillar, NVidia Corporation)
1. Account Information:
Name, Website, HQ address, phone number, Industry, Sub-Industry, Annual Revenue
If account already exist in our CRM tool, then update it with the above information. If not, then create new.
2. Execute contacts (VP or higher) from website or linkedin
Name, Title, email address, phone number (if available)
If contact already exists in our CRM tool, then update it with information. If not available, then create new
3. When names are available and email addresses are not, you determine email based on known company email formats (e.g. if company email address is email@example.com, then you try to validate that email address using Email Dossier or other tools to validate
Qualification of freelancer:
- Existing job history and rating is a must have. Do not apply if you don't have job history on elance
- Background and some experience in sales (field sales or inside sales / business development), marketing including use of CRM tools is a must have
- Experience working with Zoho CRM preferred but not required. We will walk you through how to update data in our Zoho account