Sales & Customer Service with Advance Brazilian (Portuguese) skills
Next Level Dating AG is one of Switzerland's most successful technology businesses. With major offices in Los Angeles, Yerevan, Bucharest, Amsterdam and Nice, it is ever-expanding its team of highly-talented and driven experts. Apply now and become part of our success story!
The Dating World
We offer a unique and very personal service to our users, which also allows us to create a dynamic and innovative work environment. Whether the field is new to you as a business or not, you've surely been on a date or two and your experience could be priceless for our company.
We are looking for an experienced Brazilian (Portuguese) speaker that can interact with our Brazilian customers as follows:
- Interact by e-mail, chat, forum with the company clients to collect and update information or conduct follow-up, and enter the info in our data base, including follow up emails;
- Data entry and maintenance of customer/potential customer data bases;
- Check if the information provided by the customers is correct and according with company policy;
- Provide customer service: receive, register and process customer's requests and complaints in accordance with the specific policy;
- Maintain records of interactions, orders and accounts;
- Maintains positive client relationship to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and loyalty;
- Sell the services/packages offer by the company:
- Build or improve his/her client portfolio;
- Communicate with all customers in order to provide general information (services provided, packages, promotion conditions etc) and detailed; information (conditions, due date, etc) in accordance with customer's requests
- Sell by skype, email and suggest different services and packages appropriate to each client needs;
- Business fluent in Brazilian/Portuguese;
- Initiative and positive attitude, enjoy working with customers;
- Flexibility and quick thinking;
- Identification and problem solving skills;
- Perseverance and the ability to deal with customers' answers;
- To be well-organized.
- Confortable with adult content/material.
Education and Experience
- Mandatory Languages: Advanced Brazilian/Portuguese and Medium English. Advanced English is a plus;
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Work from home;
- Flexible working schedule;