Database required for Transport Business
Furniture Removals Company requires a Database Management System.
The system should have modules that can be placed in and out of the program at any time.
The basic overview of what the database system is expected to do is as follows:
- Customer Details
- Create New Jobs
- Calender System
- Calender views (days, weeks, months)
- Assign Workers, Trucks, with Jobs and Customers
- Create Job Numbers
- Produce Reports, such as financial reports, etc
- Allow inventory to be specified
- Send quotes via emails or produced as a pdf
- Record All activities
- Have various log-ins, etc
- Search clients, workers, trucks
For those that may be interested in this job, there is a FREE trial of the DBMS that we need replicated (www.moverbase.com). You can log-on to the site and use their free trial to test how the system works. Obviously it won't be exactly the same, but it will be very very similar, with some minor adjustments. The GUI is very important and will need to be very user friendly, however, all this GUI will be planned by US and provided to YOU to follow.