Excel Macro rebuilt as .net Web Page - Stage 2
I need to change the conversion website further. I would like to have the following changes made.
1) The macro has been updated whilst the initial development was being completed and so I need this adopted in the webpage.
New Macro in attachment "New Macro.xlsm"
Highlight of changes in attachment "Test.xlsx"
Please can you review the new macro and identify the changes between this file and the previous and ensure they are included in the Website.
2) A download button next to the files (not all the users can right click and save target)
3) Include logo attached at the top. Application is called "FinancePlus File Converter"
4) The 'Upload' folder currently sitting on application root directory (http://sydsqld01105/GroupM/FinancePlus) and currently you cannot update this location using web.config Appsettingkey. Developer will implement this and will provide solution later.
5) Please adapt the font-end to use simple html or asp.net scripts.
7) Back-end code should be written in pure c# with comments for every functionality method.
8) Change copyright to read "GroupM IT Australia"
9) Please make application runnable in visual studio 2012 as currently i needed 2013 express to run for debugging
10) We have also see the follow errors in the conversion that will also need to be resolved.
See two text files (one using the Macro, the other the website).
Line 8 other should read AUD
Line 70 & Line 72 to 76 in column J should be 9999 not 8000. So anything with cost centre 8000 should be automatically changed to read 9999.