Secure Enterprise Android & IOS Camera App & .Net WebAPI2 backend - Ongoing
We are looking to develop an application that allows our clients to take photos of sensitive, confidential.documents, and upload them to our server.
This allow our clients to let us mange the security requirements around these documents
As a result, knowledge & experience of security best practices is essential.
Proven specialists and experts only please.
- Project Manager & single point of contact included.
- Android & IOS Specialist teams
- Ability to create a WebAPI2 backend for P.O.C, with option for entire back-end development to be included as well.
- Ability to work to milestones, and undertake an initial proof of concept before getting the full job.
- Experience interacting with the Camera
To be successful in this application, please answer the following questions.
- Advise how many Android, IOS and .Net developers are on your team.
- Advise number of Android & IOS apps in the store.
- Advise what apps you have developed with camera integration
- For security reasons, the images cannot be stored on the device, at a technical level, how will you go about ensuring this criteria is met?
- Taking into account the above requirement, do you propose to use xamerin, phone gap, or another library, or separate native apps? Please give reasons.
- Advise how many if any apps you have released have utilised encryption, please give details.
- Advise if you prefer to create a Proof Of Concept, and then a whole new App, or evolve the Proof Of Concept into a Final app. Please give reasons.
- Advise how many apps you have got through approval with the iPhone Store.
- Have you had any experience with PCI-DSS applications or Development