ASP .Net Senior Developer
The person we are looking for is a senior developer who has 8+ years experience with .Net, 4+ years MVC, and an aptitude to read existing C# code determining functionality and design elements. A core requirement is to have extensive knowledge coding structured MVC components as well as migrating web forms to MVC. The developer will create enhancements, additional components, debug, optimize, and address security related weaknesses in the code base. Subsequent to discussions on requirements the developer must be able to work independently with little supervision. In addition to C# the developer will be responsible for creating web pages using HTML, CSS, and Java Script. The ability to maintain and migrate code repository using subversion is required.
The developer must work during our business hours (PST) and be able to discuss the project via Skype or preferably phone. Additionally the developer must speak fluent English and be able to start work the next business day after the contract is awarded.
No third parties accepted. The Developer must work for the organization we award the contract. After awarding the contract if we learn of a third party relationship with the developer the contract will be cancelled and invoices rejected.
All development is to be completed on our development server. This is a trial project to ensure the developer's competency at which point the contract will be extended.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Write clean, modular, error free code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Maintain and Migrate code repository using Subversion
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- 8+ years experience MS SQL Database
- 8+ years experience with .Net 4.0, C#, and Web Forms
- 4+ years experience with .MVC
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance required
Full copyrights and source code to the produced work product will be transferred to us upon the delivery of payment.