Modify .Net web, sql, ldap application.
We have an urgent need to update / debug our existing application. We are estimating these items should take ~20 hours of research, development, testing, and transfer to production. We have some flexibility in the budget.
Please let us know if you require further information.
We have a 3-tiered .Net application.
The .Net web front end communicates with users via IIS running on MS Windows Server 2012 R2 and MS SQL Server 2014.
On the back-end we have a .Net service that synchronizes certain information from SQL to AD LDS.
We have a list of 12 enhancements / fixes that are required in our current application.
We have the full source code for both application portions.
The list of fixes include:
1) Auto-update a specific page after updates.
2) A reset password function is not working correctly. Debug and enhance to use unique ID's each time a user requires a reset.
3) Debug PDF output from the web portal. The web portal does not correctly provide PDF output.
4) Business logic for pricing needs to be updated from a monthly to a daily pricing.
5) Customers can purchase licenses for various services from the portal. However in the current code it allows any customer to purchase any additional license for any service even if we haven't configured it. We need to restrict the customer to purchasing only licenses for services they have been configured for.
6) Credit card processing is via the GlobalPayements e4 payment gateway. We require assistance debugging payment processing via this gateway from the web portal.
7) The AD LDS synchronization service between SQL and AD LDS requires debugging to prevent loops and further error checking / logging.
8) Confirmation screens require certain text added if it a purchase is a renewal vs. new purchase.
9) Drop-down selection boxes need to be sorted alphabetically. The selection data is pulled from SQL via .Net and jQuery.DataTables
10) Debugging of CSV file upload processing.
11) Various spelling and grammar fixes of error messages generated by .Net.
12) Simplify license purchase screens so that if a customer only has one domain and/or one license type, automatically select this without requiring the user to select it from the dropdown. These are populated from data stored in SQL.