Drupal Commerce Website Developement
In need a Drupal Commerce website created with some custom configuration that shouldn't require any custom module development - just configuration of Drupal Commerce while utilizing other available modules.
I'm building a website that sells custom made business cards. Customers will need to select pre-made designs (which are the product) and add their custom information to send to me during checkout.
Here are some services I need help with:
- I will be providing the final CSS / HTML that will need to be integrated into a Drupal Theme (responsive), but development can begin apart from theming, meaning, this could be the last step.
- I will need to be able to post products that gather information from the customer during checkout. My products are hand made with specific information from the customer, like their name and contact information.
- There may be other types of products that don't need to gather information. Just normal static products.
- My products will also need the ability to have variations added, like paper type, quantity, ink colors etc, that the customer can add during checkout. The price on the product page will update dynamically when these variations are selected.
- I will need to integrate Stripe and Paypal as two options during checkout
- I will want to give the customer an option of creating an account if they don't already have one during checkout. This account will then be used for them to reorder past products at discounted prices.
- I want to utilize common shopping cart features like confirmation emails, discount codes, etc.
- I'm a web designer and am very particular about how the site will look in the end (again, I'll be providing html, css) So, I need the markup that Drupal spits out customized for most views.
- The site needs to be secure and I need help with setting up my SSL and deploying the website on my server.
I will need help with future and ongoing development of the website as I want to add new features.
I am a novice Drupal developer, so I have the knowledge to create views, customize markup etc. I just need help with the heavy lifting of some of the customization.