I'm experiencing some errors in relation to the JRouter plugin for my Joomla based site.
I believe this is purely related to us moving the site to a new hosting provider who is using a newer PHP version.
“Our second successful project together, and i hope the start of many more to come. It's nice when dealing with a contractor is as effortless as Michal has made this project. Very satisfied, and look forward to the next job. Nice work, many thanks!”
Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the tim...
“Fantastically easy to work with, quick responses, great communication, and he fixed my problem on the first time around. Understood the problem, took action, and even thought about the future and what may occur and advised me accordingly. I look forward to working with Michal again in the future. In fact, i've already hired him for my next job. Thanks!”
We're experiencing 3 problems with our CodeIgniter site:
1. Auto-emails are not sending
2. Google maps are not working 90% of the time
3. We're receiving a database error when a user attempts to change their account password
4. Finally, our log files are massive. Would like to see if there is a way to compress these (this is a low priority item,...
We are having two issues with our codeigniter based website:
1. Payment is getting processed on multiple occassions for a single order.
2. We run a daily deal site. When a deal period expires, the system is supposed to automatically generate 'voucher' numbers from the 'invoices' that are on file. These voucher numbers fill the voucher table in t...
I have two pages that are rendering this annoying type of message. Each page has a different level error:
The site uses SSL, but Google Chrome has detected insecure content on the page. Be careful if you're entering sensitive information on this page. Insecure content can provide a loophole for someone to change the look of the page.
I am having some problems with jpgs rendering in IE. What's strange is that the code renders perfectly when i test it locally using IE, but when i upload to my server, the jpgs that are being called from sytle.css no longer appear.
Second issue, the 'go_button' is repeating in IE for some unknown reason when viewed online. This specific image is...
“Well done! Easy to work with, very responsive, followed directions, and did what they promised to do. These seem easy items, but it's rare to find a provider who accomplishes all of them. Nice work, will certainly use again in the future. Thank you.”
We're currently experiencing problems with our registration process. User accounts are being duplicated.
This is the result of either the user being able to input duplicate entries, or the system automatically generating them. We're also experiencing 'empty' registrations, whereby the user information is blank or '0' is listed in the database co...
We have a mock-up ready (attached), and are in need of a coder to make our vision a reality.
The main goals of the page are:
1. The page is a tab (or sub-page) or a larger page.
2. Strictly adhere to our mock-up
3. We run a daily deal site, and the images and content needs to dynamically adjust and automatically update in line with changes in our...
Attached, you'll find the code that we use to generate our current email template.
However, we are changing the branding/skin and we now need a new template to reflect the site design. The PSD file is how we'd like the email to look. Note that the dimensions are different than our existing template (i.e. width = 620px).
1. Our website mysteriously sent out a daily deal email today for the first time. This is an auto-generated email that is supposed to be switched off, and we need to ensure that it is by today (so our subscribers donít get an email tomorrow). I believe that the fix of the original job has caused this to occur.
We are currently having a problem with our CodeIgniter website. Some of our auto-generated emails are sending, while others are not.
We are looking for a coder with CodeIgniter knowledge who will be available for continued work (ad hoc) in the future. Most of our jobs never reach eLance, as we tend to farm out work to coders we already know and ...
“Top notch provider, will definitely use them again and trust this is the beginning of a long-term relationship. Thank you very much, Joydip and Santanu. Appreciate your professionalism & skill - a job well done.”
We're in need of building our fan base quickly, as we're in a very competitive market. To assist in the process, we're able to give away lots of prizes (including ipad2, samsung cameras, canon printers, and even a trip to a private villas in Bali - inclusive of airfare). These are all things...
Skills: advertising, direct marketing, lead generation, social media marketing, marketing
“Reasonable & professional. Ran into some hurdles in relation to my geographic specific requirement. Provider tried to overcome and got half way to the goal. Mutually agreed to end the project and did so amicably after it was clear that the final numbers could not be achieved.”
“Thanks for your feedback. Yes, certain targeting requirements for this campaign were not possible, as Facebook has had some very scary privacy issues in the past. As a result, users usually set their profile access to private. Consequently, Facebook marketing team has access to users' private profile information (interests, profession, marital status, religion, age, etc.) and cannot target these characteristics specifically.”
The overall goal of this project is to develop a deal aggregator site that operates like a daily deal site.
1. We already have a Daily Deal site in operation, which is PHP based on the Code Ignitor framework utilizing MySql and MD5 encryption.
2. We'd like to now consider moving into the deal aggregator space.
3. We're planning on focusing on 5 ci...