I need someone who could improve - on a very short term - the left bar menu structure of a wordpress website; both graphically and functionally.
And explain to me how to change it myself in the future. I think a new (and better) plugin is needed, but I don't know which one is the best.
The Wordpress website is [obscured] (no contact information ...
“A little disappointed about the work. Although the result was for 80% good, the other 20% has some real issues. I had to hire another one to fix it (for example the wrong CSS code). It wasn't possible to practically communicate with the team during the project, but after the project I got apologies. I hope they've learnt from this project. ”
“Great work. Technically excellent, works exactly in accordance with the requirements I gave. After sales services are also very supporting and strict on time. I would recommend Only82 to everyone who is looking for a programmer who brings more technical knowledge with him.”
1) move my current joomla website to a new server (and domain name)
2) make some improvements to the current template
- replacing the current logo with a new one (attached in Colour_Guide)
- changing the colours (colourscheme) of the current header into the new scheme (attached in Colour_Guide)
- changing the i...
I am looking for a profession who can redesign my (brand name) logo, and give advice on a new colour scheme. The main reason is because I changed my brand name, but also because my former logo is almost 5 years old and it is time for renewal. I called the project logo redesign, as I like to keep 'some aspects' of the old logo but it is no problem ...
Skills: graphic design, illustrator, indesign, logo design
I hope there is someone who can help me with editing three old videos. These videos are all together about 43 minutes long. The videos are from the sixties, partly black & white and in colour. Both videos are already converted in avi format.
The following has to be done:
* Wherever possible images needs to be stabilized or corrected. I heard about...
I hope there is someone who can help me with editing three old videos. These videos are all together about 23 minutes long. The videos are from the sixties, partly black & white and in colour. Both videos are already converted in avi format.
The following has to be done:
* Wherever possible images needs to be stabilized or corrected
* Bad part...
I am looking for someone who can update content for a Joomla website, [obscured] (note for the moderator: there is no contact information on this site, so I don't violate the rules)
I will send the new content in a word file, and this content need to be placed at the dutch version of the site. Besides the english version needs to be updated usin...
I need a word template for a report.
The pdf file is attached, and I need a word template that seems as similar as possible. At least the fonts, tables and paragraphs need to be te same.
Added 7 SEP 2010, 7:42 AM EDT
I now attached the pdf.