- whenever an OPEN position fulfills criteria to CLOSE the trade, an opposite position will be opened instead of closing the existing one. Resulting in a square; no open position scenario, although there is technically still a long and short position running in the account.
To develop a mobile game that is played on both iOS and Android platforms. Game play includes:-
- User to User game interaction
- Proximity alerts
- International leader board
- Chat function
- Basic animation
- In-App purchases
- Push Notifications
- User profile login via App, Facebook or Game Centre
- Social media sharing
Skills: android, game design, game development, game programming, ios
We're looking for Freelancers to create a Call Recorder mobile application.
The app must be able to record phone calls at any point in time during the conversation. Dialling of telephone numbers are by way of the native phone dial pad in the mobile device. Recorded calls can be stored on the phone and shared by email, FB, SMS, and/or other c...
A) Addition to buy/sell conditions to space out trades executed while buy/sell conditions remain fulfilled for an extended period of time. Preventing multiple trades being opened at the same / too close a price level (congestion):-
Minimum minus (-) 5 pips difference from last OPEN position* ...
- Start time for trades to be executed (first trade of the day)
- End time for trades to be executed (last trade of the day)
- After last trade of the day is executed all Trailing Stops/Take Profit/Stop Loss levels should still be active
- Close all open BUY trades when Daily price (Period_D1) closes below SMA (Period_D1).
- Close all open SELL trades when Daily price (Period_D1) closes above SMA (Period_D1).
Added 4 NOV 2012, 11:16 AM EST
Please make these additions to both "Perpetual" and "Infinite" ve...
I have an EA which I composed using an online EA writing site. I tested it on my Forex.com account "Strategy Tester" and it worked fine. However when I tried to load it onto one of the charts for LIVE trading it does not execute trades. No error messages were seen in the Journal.
Also I would like to incorporate an email alert funct...