1. Form submission script. This will submit the form from the app to my PHP script (on a web server). You need the write the script to submit it (probably jquery), and provide me with a sample of how the PHP can return to the app.
2. Script that can output data. So my PHP scrip...
- When user logs in, a function that checks if password & username match, returns their user ID (which is the user ID from the mysql database).
- $_SESSION['user_id'] is set to the value returned by the function.
- A variable is then declared in a script that is included on every page. $sessionVari...
Each version will have a list of to-do tasks. Each to-do task will have a percentage of completion and 2 comments:
1. Estimated time of delivery;
2. Actual time of delivery.
This way we can keep track on the progress and make better estimates for the up-coming to-dos When all to-dos for a version are ready we will consider that version ready and we...