1. Pick a Web technology that runs on Linux.
2. Build a replica of YouTube.com using the YouTube api.
3. Should support the following:
- home page
- search results
- subscribe, upload, playlists, etc.
In your bid please indicate your prefered language.
i need an app that runs on windows or linux that does the following:
1. Loads a wav or mp3 file of someone reading.
2. Loads a text file with the exact text that is being read.
3. Analyze the audio file and the text file.
4. Output a text file indicating the start and stop time within the audio file of each word in the input text file.
I need someone who knows how to use System.Speech.Recognition.
I've attached a C# project.
In Program.cs is a method called GetRecognitionFromFile.
Basically, I have a text file and I have a wave file of someone reading the text. I want the GetRecognitionFromFile to take the choices that I passed in from the text file and return a list of Recog...
Here's the job:
1. Use this: [obscured] /
2. Create a C# console app that references the SSH.Net library.
3. Successfully create a Reverse SSH tunnel through a Ubuntu Server.
4. Tell me what (if anything special) needs to be set up on the Ubuntu Server.
When this job is done I want to be able to do this:
1. Run the Console app on a Windows m...
Skills: c#, linux system administration, ssh, ubuntu server
I have an app written in C that runs on Linux and uses netfilter_queue to handle icmp (ping) requests. It mostly works well. I've attached the main file so that you can see the code as it is now. I will provide everything you need to do this job after I select a provider.
I know this can be done on Linux. I'm not sure if it is possible on Windows but this is what I want:
1. An app written in C# or C++ that runs on supported versions of Windows.
2. The app overrides the default windows mechanism for handling icmp (ping) requests.
3. The app reads the icmp payload into a string variable.
4. If the Payload contai...
I want an ad for each of these standard sizes:
Here's the job:
1. Take a look at our website: [obscured] /
2. Take a look at the attached logo.
3. Create a few sample ads based on the logo and website for me to choose from.
4. Take the ad that I select and make it into the 15 standard sizes.
5. Deliver ...
I need someone to make me a video that I will use on my website to promote an app.
The app is currently a Chrome Extension but I am about to release versions for iOS and Android. I've attached a stock photo which I've purchased that has different devices with blank screens. I've also attached a video of the Chrome Extension doing a search of a ...
Skills: adobe after effects, video editing, video production
I've attached a mockup of a home page. I need someone to take this mockup (and all the files and fonts that go with it and turn it into a bootstrap, responsive webpage.
It should meet the following requirements:
1. Looks great on any screen size.
2. Menu gets smaller when scrolling, like this: [obscured] /startbootstrap-freelancer/
3. Scroll ...
Skills: html, mobile ui design, jquery, bootstrap, css
We are working on using a new router running OpenWRT (Linux distro for routers). The model is TP-Link Archer C7 V2. It looks like both OpenWRT & DD-WRT are both struggling to get the dual-band wifi to work correctly and stable: