1. Create an app in Android Studio.
2. When the app is installed(or runs the first time) it prompts the user to create a password.
3. The md5 of the password is stored locally.
4. If the user attempts to install, uninstall (and preferably "force stop") any apps they should be prompted to enter the password.
5. The password pro...
I have a network router that I need to test the performance of. I need something that I can run on a client computer (behind the router). The client computer can be Windows or Linux. It should test http/https speed/bandwidth/latency.
It would be really nice if it could output a report showing timings for page start load time, page completed loa...
I need a phantomjs script that can be used to test the performance of a proxy. The phantomjs script will be running on a client machine that is behind the proxy. The point is to have a set of tests that:
1. Output repeatable numbers.
2. Test as many metrics as possible (time to start download, time of full download, etc).
3. Test various types ...
Starting with this code: [obscured] /anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
I need to be able to modify html content before it gets to the browser (or while it is streaming). This post suggests that it can be done using URL.setURLStreamHandlerFactory(HandlerFactory): [obscured] /questions/11188726/partially-replace-webview-content-while-it-is-loading
Drivers the WZR-600DHP2 have been commited to the DD-WRT build system:
and they have a factory build of DD-WRT running on the unit that is shipping in Japan, and the firmware has already been built for the unit that will be running here.
I need an Android Library that I can easily use in my Android Application that is written in Android Studio. The Library needs to load a set of lists into memory and use regular expressions. Please see the pseudoCode attachment. You should be able to understand from that what I'm trying to accomplish.
1. Create Virtual Box machine.
2. Install Ubuntu on it.
3. Install Android Studio (and sdk, etc).
4. Download the source of this: [obscured] /anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
5. Setup Lightning-Browser to run/debug in Android Studio.
6. Export the Virtual Box image as an Appliance.
7. Post the Appliance someplac...
I've attached a wireframe mockup of a landing page.
This job is to do the following:
1. Look at our website ( [obscured] ).
2. Look at the attached wireframe.
3. In Adobe Illustrator do the full design of the landing page (very similar to attached).
4. Allow us time to review.
5. Make changes to the design.
6. Allow us time to review.
I don't care what technology you use. This is what I want:
1. A single Exe or MSI file.
2. When run it should install this: [obscured] /kitty/
3. It should add the registry entry that makes ssh links work (like this page explains):
It should work in Windows XP, 7, and 8.
Skills: .net, installer, msi
“Very small project but he did exactly what I wanted and did it quick. thanks!”
This job is for a small app to track our small call center's call volumes and patterns. Currently, we do a manual export that looks like the attached call_log.xslm. This works pretty well, but we would like to change the format, add some things, and have a little better historical tracking.
Each week we get emailed a call log that looks like wee...
“Of the dozens of providers on Elance I have worked with this provider was certainly not my favorite. The project was delayed a lot. It is possible that it was a simple miss-communication. If you decide to hire make sure the provider understands the requirements fully and is willing to provide within the deadline.”
1. Find an open source pop3 email client written in c# (or extendable from c#).
The client can be windows forms or be a web client (ASP.Net). The email client needs to support the ability to leave all the emails on the server. The email client also should support displaying server folders. If you'd prefer to build your own...
I need a half page magazine ad done in the next 24 hours. Strongly prefer someone who can start now.
I've attached the following:
- print spec sheet. We are doing the 1/2 page horizontal ad.
- a beginning AI file (don't have to use it if you prefer not to)
Here's the job:
1. Look at our website: [obscured]
2. Look at the attached ad and the...