I've attached a mockup of a home page. I need someone to take this mockup (and all the files and fonts that go with it and turn it into a bootstrap, responsive webpage.
It should meet the following requirements:
1. Looks great on any screen size.
2. Menu gets smaller when scrolling, like this: [obscured] /startbootstrap-freelancer/
3. Scroll ...
Skills: html, mobile ui design, jquery, bootstrap, css
We are working on using a new router running OpenWRT (Linux distro for routers). The model is TP-Link Archer C7 V2. It looks like both OpenWRT & DD-WRT are both struggling to get the dual-band wifi to work correctly and stable:
** NOTE: I'm not 100% sure this is even possible. **
I've attached a PDF file that contains a screenshot of Google.com. I've added a field
where the search field is. I want to be able to add this page to a longer PDF and have it do the following:
It's already done! I just need someone to make it better.
I've included the current code. I've also included some sample files to process. Essentially, each of the sample files has data that is extracted and then put into a pdf report. Just for testing, the app opens the pdf file so that you can see each one. I think you will be able to figur...
“Eric is technically very sound, has a high level of understanding of what he exactly needs & communicates the same effectively. He is simply the best client I have worked with on Elance. Would love to work with him in future. ”
I want to add a new feature to this project:
Try the following:
1. Open Aegisub.
2. File --> Open Subtitles --> Select the "test.txt" file that is attached.
3. Audio --> Open Audio File --> Select the "test.mp3" file that is attached.
This is the job:
1. Analyze the waveform of the mp3 file.
2. Analyze the text file.
I've attached an HTML file.
I've attached an mp3 that reads the contents of the HTML.
This is what I need:
1. Add a simple jPlayer to the top of the html page that plays the mp3.
2. Use jQuery, jPlayer and PopcornJS to highlight the text on the page as the mp3 is reading it.
3. Don't change the structure of the html within the class "verses" i...
I need a bash script that I can run on a stock Ubuntu 14.04 LTS installation.
The script should do everything that is necessary to get the attached perl script to run correctly. By that I mean that it should install any prerequisites, dependencies, updates, etc.
1. Has a WebView that fills the screen (other than the menu).
2. The WebView loads a specific URL.
3. The WebView Injects a JS file into the web page that loads.
4. The JS File calls a web service (using jQuery) on another domain.
(the trick here is that WebView needs to allow the cross domain call without...
Here is the chrome extension:
You can install it but unfortunately you won't be able to use it. I will attempt to provide enough explanation and screenshots to help you understand roughly what it does and how the sales funnel works.
Essentially, I'm trying to improve ...
Skills: content writing, copywriting, web content management
I have a Chrome Extension that adds some features to a specific website. Basically, I need someone to do the following:
1. Create an iOS app with a WebView.
2. The webview should load a specific URL.
4. In addition to the WebView the app w...
I need a way of Handling ICMP requests on Windows. I'm not even sure this is possible on Windows. I know it is on Linux (because I've done it). I'm looking for someone who knows low level networking on Windows. This software will run on a Windows Server. Here's an example to illustrate:
1. A client sends an ICMP request (ping) to the server ...
I have had an issue reported by several users. I can't figure out how to reproduce it. I need someone who has a large number of Windows test environments setup who can reproduce my issue and document how to reproduce it.
This job is to do the following:
1. Install this Chrome Extension: [obscured] /webstore/detail/hope-chest/gjneklbanpnnjdeddb...
Skills: chrome extension, qa testing, windows administration
I need someone with experience with Chrome Extension development.
This job is to do the following:
1. Install this Chrome Extension: [obscured] /webstore/detail/hope-chest/gjneklbanpnnjdeddbnkkgeljkhpblhp?hl=en
2. Go to this website: [obscured] /
3. Reproduce the issue with the icon being invisible (please see attachments).
4. Figure out how...