Here's the job:
1. Use this: [obscured] /
2. Create a C# console app that references the SSH.Net library.
3. Successfully create a Reverse SSH tunnel through a Ubuntu Server.
4. Tell me what (if anything special) needs to be set up on the Ubuntu Server.
When this job is done I want to be able to do this:
1. Run the Console app on a Windows m...
Skills: c#, linux system administration, ssh, ubuntu server
I have an app written in C that runs on Linux and uses netfilter_queue to handle icmp (ping) requests. It mostly works well. I've attached the main file so that you can see the code as it is now. I will provide everything you need to do this job after I select a provider.
I know this can be done on Linux. I'm not sure if it is possible on Windows but this is what I want:
1. An app written in C# or C++ that runs on supported versions of Windows.
2. The app overrides the default windows mechanism for handling icmp (ping) requests.
3. The app reads the icmp payload into a string variable.
4. If the Payload contai...
I want an ad for each of these standard sizes:
Here's the job:
1. Take a look at our website: [obscured] /
2. Take a look at the attached logo.
3. Create a few sample ads based on the logo and website for me to choose from.
4. Take the ad that I select and make it into the 15 standard sizes.
5. Deliver ...
I need someone to make me a video that I will use on my website to promote an app.
The app is currently a Chrome Extension but I am about to release versions for iOS and Android. I've attached a stock photo which I've purchased that has different devices with blank screens. I've also attached a video of the Chrome Extension doing a search of a ...
Skills: adobe after effects, video editing, video production
I've attached a mockup of a home page. I need someone to take this mockup (and all the files and fonts that go with it and turn it into a bootstrap, responsive webpage.
It should meet the following requirements:
1. Looks great on any screen size.
2. Menu gets smaller when scrolling, like this: [obscured] /startbootstrap-freelancer/
3. Scroll ...
Skills: html, mobile ui design, jquery, bootstrap, css
We are working on using a new router running OpenWRT (Linux distro for routers). The model is TP-Link Archer C7 V2. It looks like both OpenWRT & DD-WRT are both struggling to get the dual-band wifi to work correctly and stable:
** NOTE: I'm not 100% sure this is even possible. **
I've attached a PDF file that contains a screenshot of Google.com. I've added a field
where the search field is. I want to be able to add this page to a longer PDF and have it do the following:
It's already done! I just need someone to make it better.
I've included the current code. I've also included some sample files to process. Essentially, each of the sample files has data that is extracted and then put into a pdf report. Just for testing, the app opens the pdf file so that you can see each one. I think you will be able to figur...
“Eric is technically very sound, has a high level of understanding of what he exactly needs & communicates the same effectively. He is simply the best client I have worked with on Elance. Would love to work with him in future. ”
I want to add a new feature to this project:
Try the following:
1. Open Aegisub.
2. File --> Open Subtitles --> Select the "test.txt" file that is attached.
3. Audio --> Open Audio File --> Select the "test.mp3" file that is attached.
This is the job:
1. Analyze the waveform of the mp3 file.
2. Analyze the text file.