Website rebuild, including re-structure of architecture and optimisation for SEO with a slim, clean new design.
Must be optimised for mobile
Must transfer all content to a WP platform
Must include various YouTube and social media integration
Will include a number of new sections and pages on top of what currently exists
New slim, clean design for ...
When law firms provide a service to their clients, they track how much time they spend on a case
Lawyers will charge $ per hour, split into 10x 6 minute slots. At the end of each month they print a report showing how much time they have spent working for the client over that month and invoice accordingly
When we track an activity I need it to tim...
Skills: php, html, mysql administration, salesforce app development
We have need of some specialist developers to create either a page or sub domain for our mobile app. It needs to have:
- the main landing page design (including links to the App Store and google play themselves, nice modern design and some interactive technology would be good)
- compatible to view on mobile device also (including the top of the sc...
We are thinking of creating a smartphone app for iOS and Android devices for our clients.
We run a migration services business, and deal with roughly 40 - 50 clients at any one time on their visa applications. We use Salesforce as our CRM, where a lot of detail and data is tracked against the client's case every week.
“Project completed successfully with the help of James communication and support. I really appreciate James who choose us to work on this project. We learnt new things from this project and enjoyed working on this. Thanks James for giving us opportunity to work on this project. Looking forward to work on future updates. ”
1. Fix up the blog and news pages to be more professional, have option in backend to upload a graphic (that will always be uniformed size) etc
2. Add RSS feeds as an option for these two pages
3. Fix up the 'file upload' section in login centre to show a nice table of what files had been successfully uploaded.