We need an english version of the attached document asap.
Do not translate the illustrations, we have those in English already, just the text in the word document.
The barred text (pricing chapter) can be ignored as well.
Skills: translation dutch english, english
“Great collaboration, good quality, fast and thorough.”
We are looking for a native German translator to help us correct and improve the German translation of our client's candidate portal.
Translation has been partially made from English into German for a test, this test needs to be put to production and needs a correct German Translation.
The translation items from the portal have been exported to ex...
The attached files need to be translated and certified by a sworn translator from Dutch (Belgian) into English.
Founding Act of Y2Recruit BVBA and Articles of Association of CVWarehouse NV
About 17 pages
We need a webdesigner/webdeveloper to take a look at this HTML and fix/adjust it so that:
1. It becomes responsive;
2. Compatible and viewable with the most important email clients (Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007+ both windows & Mac, Thunderbird, iOS devices, Android devices, Webmail Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, etc.);
3. Minor & detailed adjustmen...
Create an e-Book from a manuscript that has multiple links to you tube video's to illustrate the text. These hyperlinks need to be clickable from within the e-Book and launch the you tube video's in a browser.
The manuscript has been proofread, so it is all about editing, lay out and final presentation and delivering the final e-Book format, includ...
We need a pixel-perfect web-designer, that can pickup an existing website and retouch/finalize it with the following guidelines:
1. Make it coherent, uniform and intuitive;
2. Make it friendly and user oriented;
3. Restructure/Redesign components;
4. Solve Interface details;
5. Suggest new approaches and interface changes (design, color, etc.);
We want to design a promotional (digital/image) flyer to send out (via email or link) to Prospects.
Attached, briefing and example documents:
1. Flyer Specs - Small briefing (with sample layout and real content);
2. Cartoons - from an old campaign to give you an idea of the message we went to get across to HR directors (we don't require the cartoo...