Looking for someone to implement a map that would connect to our Wordpress installation, using the three attached images.
On the first level, the overall image would show with the various areas outlined. There will be a method for showing users that mousing over different sections is meaningful, and that mousing over the two green areas goes to a...
Would like to have this PSD converted to a WordPress theme with the following features:
- Gotham typeface where convenient (navigation can be Helvetica for easy editability)
- Menus editable via appearance -> menus
- Would like to have social media links editable via dashbaord
My goal is to add a full-size background image to my Genesis child theme that cycles through four or five images on the home page, and is a static image corresponding to each subsequent page (or child thereof).
You can see the progress here:
The cycling part works, which is nice, but the full-screen part doesn't. I'd like to have th...
I need the attached PSD turned into a WordPress (3.0.4 compatible) theme. This would include:
1. A widget-aware sidebar
2. General styles to match the comp
3. Drop down menus
4. WordPress custom menus
5. The text in the comp is intended to be web-safe, so using images for links won't be necessary
6. The design is intended to be centered, fixed-wid...