Please assume the following is true:
force.com enterprise edition, administrator profile granted
all pages must be in visualforce. Apex test classes and coverage ratio of course required.
all work must be done in s...
1) Understand the map portion of an existing sf page: jrealty.force.com/rentals
2) create a new page,
built with bootstrap and visualforce must handle all of the apex classes and whater else is required. Must work exclusively in sandbox. Need to upload sample data into sandbox. new page site URL will be jrealty.force.com/property_management
We are a property management company.
I need a 30 to 60 second marketing video that explains why a client should hire us.
Added 20 FEB 2013, 15:07 PM EST
Our company website is jrealty.org and the specific product I would like to promote include:
I have a property management company, based out of Los Angeles, CA. [obscured]
- Manage inbound phone calls and emails from Potential Tenants
- Manage Showings in Calendar
- Salesforce and Email management
- Must be accessible, online and on Elance Work View during agreed-upon office hours
I want to add a QR Code to my SalesForce APEX webpage.
An example of the page where the QR Code will be added:
1) [obscured] /rentals/PropertyDetailCommercial?propId=a09U000000041kFIAQ
2) [obscured] /rentals/PropertyDetail?propId=a09U00000074qf9IAA
The QR code will be located in the top right corner of the webpage (just to the right of the J...
Improve the jrealty.org landlord portal which integrates PHP and Force.com languages. All work must be done in Sandbox prior to deployment in Production org.
Please see the attachment below and these two videos for greater definition about the project. Of note, please take time to understand the project before making a bid, and/ or please ask me ...