My daughter had an auto accident in Washington state. It is her fault. I'd like to create a contract between myself and the party that was hit so that I can pay out of pocket instead of it hitting insurance. This way there is a contract that provides proof of payment outside of insurance. I want to provide this to the insurance claim adjusters as w...
“Stellar job! Listened and understood all my needs and requirements. Excellent knowledge of the law. Fast turnaround and great questions. Absolutely excellent work. Will always give her first choice at all my legal work.”
My daughter was driving her boyfriend's car and got into a fender bender. Her insurance company, PEMCO, refuses to pay for the accident and has literally been harassing her. We really don't believe it is fair for the boyfriend to have this on his insurance record. What are her legal rights, what can we do, etc.?
I need a very thorough and extremely accurate translation of this entire site and all of it's web elements, as well as meta data, from English to Spanish of all "Foreclosure Help" content pages (HomeOwnership.org/foreclosure-help/) identified in the attached document.
Skills: english-spanish translation
“Excellent Job! Very professional, responsive and thorough.”
“An excellent client to work for. Project was well-defined and the client was always available to answer questions and provide guidance. Payment was received in a timely manner and feedback was much appreciated. I look forward to working with them again!”
“Excellent client to work with. Project description was clearly laid out and well-defined. The client worked with me to ensure I could deliver quality. They were responsive when I had questions. I would definitely work on projects for them again.”
Here is the link to the form which needs to be edited:
1. If the end user enters in an incorrect captcha code, I just need to have a prompt (before they go on to the next field) that states 'You've entered in an incorrect captcha code.' Right now it is only validating after submitting and they have to go all the way...
I already have an Authorize.net account and I just need an online form which acts as an electronic invoice which I can send the link to my customers. I don't want to have to pay for another service. I just need the ability to assign a unique invoice# (manually) and add the total price. All of the other form fields can come from the Virtual Terminal...
Skills: .net, ecommerce, html, mysql administration, php
Please create a Website with the following:
1. Create a responsive web design for all mobile and tablet devices. Mobile and Tablet versions of the site.
2. Use the majority HTML5, jQuery, CSS
3. Use a single page, with the navigation basically going to anchor links within the page.
4. Ensure the content for the specific page they are on is within t...