I need someone to help me design a marketing plan. This will involve understanding the market place, one in Australia and one in the UK and creating the message and copy that will become the cornerstone for brochures, advertising and the web.
I envisage that each market place (UK and Australia) will need a different message to meet the requiremen...
Skills: social media marketing, advertising, internet marketing
1) Need to be able to drag name(s) from one list to the other list.
2) Need to sort names alphabetically for both lists when names are moved
3) Need to be able to save names to the server
4) Need to be able to load na...
“Stephen takes the time to understand each aspect of a project, is highly communicative, available on a flexible schedule, and is both professional and personable. I enjoyed working with Stephen and found the pairing sessions to be educational and insightful.”
I need support in defending legal action taken by an ex employee. At this stage because of cost considerations I will be defending the action on behalf of the company, but I would like a skilled person in employment law to shadow me and advise on strategy etc..
I imagine the best way to construct this job is on an hourly basis and that there would...
“Stephen is an honorable guy who's integrity is supported by the evidence. We are in full agreement on the need to bring in an attorney at this time. I will stay on and serve at the discretion of counsel.”
Facts: (names have been changed to protect privacy)
Part of the Employment Agreement
3. Position: During the Employees' employment with the Company, the Employee shall serve as Chief Business Development Officer. The Employee shall report and be responsible to John Manning (the "CEO"), with "dotted line" responsibility to David Jones (the "Co-Fou...
“It has been a real pleasure to work with Stephen -- always friendly, clear with instructions as well as prompt with funding and payment. I would be delighted to work with you again, and highly recommend you as a great client to work for. Thank you.”