We have written the script for a 90 second explainer video, ideally cartoon animated. I have also done parts of the storyboard and have some the supporting graphics etc.
One thing that's different about this explainer video is that we would like to inject a few videos (3-4 seconds each), into the normal animated portion of the video.
Skills: 2d animation, 2d design, 3d, adobe after effects, animation
“Very good work. Sometimes wished the turnaround could have been faster, but they accommodated our changes without complaint and stuck to the budget, so in the end, good value for money and we would use them again.”
Using Tradestation ( [obscured] /trading-technology/tradestation-platform/analyze/strategy-back-testing-and-optimization) or Multicharts and a broker's data ( [obscured] /backtesting/):
- Create daily share price database for approx. 300 separate securities over a period 2009 to present (we have the list of names)
- Track and chart returns on thes...
Estimated duration: less than 1 week
- Create daily share price database for approx. 300 separate names over a period 2009- present
- Track and chart returns on these names for specific date ranges over the period against their relevant indices, for example Sears Holdings vs. S&P 500 from 13 Apr 2010 to 12 Apr 2013
- Review existing list of corpora...
Buy immediately as the candle or bar turns white and sell immediately as it turns red – in this way to be continuously opening and closing and opening new positions. (ie when one position closes another one opens, etc)
It should work in any timeframe and in any currency and stop-loss should be able to be adjusted accordingly.
Create an MT4 EA that works, based on a trend indicator, using the strategy rules that I will suggest.
Skills: .net, mt4, software testing
“Very good work. Available, responsive, dedicated, committed to getting a good result. He made sure he knew what had to be done for a good result. Excellent value for money. I paid him a performance bonus. I hope to use him again.”
I need someone to code a few expert advisers (EAs) from 2 eSignal indicators. If it is not possible to code an EA within eSignal then I need someone to convert the eSignal indicactors into Metatrader 4 (MT4) EAs. Ideally, if it is possible to have EAs running in eSignal can you also integrate Interactive Brokers with eSignal, or use the Interactiv...